The Sprint referral program is offering new Sprint customers a $50 prepaid Mastercard for new users. You and your friend can earn some extra cash just by using the refer a friend program.
Ready to earn a quick reward bonus? I mean who doesn’t love free money. Sprint’s network coverage is one of the best of all the major US cellular networks. Plus, Sprint’s new mobile app gives you automatic VPN protection when you need it. They also offer a pretty solid referral program too.
How the Sprint Referral Program Works
- If you are a new Sprint customer, head over to the Sprint Referral Program site.
- Click on “Referred by a friend?” button.
- Next, click on “Find my friend” button.
- Follow the prompts to unlock the referral offer.
- Once Sprint verifies eligibility requirements, you and your referrer will receive a $50 Prepaid Mastercard.
How to Check Your Sprint Referral Status
Were you already referred by a friend? You can check your status here.
How to Earn Sprint Deals for Existing Customers
- Current Sprint customers sign in to the Referral Rewards program and then refer friends via email, text or social media.
- Friends accept the offer, activate a new line and then register their phone number.
- For each new account, you both are rewarded a $50 Prepaid Mastercard®, up to $500 a year!
Enjoy Your Sprint Referral Rewards Bonus!
Just remember that to qualify for rewards, your referrer must have been an active Sprint customer for more than 24 hours prior to you activating your Sprint service. Also, customers on BYOD 1 Year Free plan are not eligible for the Sprint Referral Rewards program. If you have any questions, you can contact Sprint directly or leave a comment below.
Want to Make Extra Money Now?