Looking for a Turo referral code? Here are ways you can get your hands on Turo promotions, travel credits, and discounts:
- Sign up for a free account as Turo sends users valid promo codes or promotional information via email or push notification.
- Remember that coupons, promo codes, and other discount offers found on third-party sites online are not valid.
- Turo doesn’t have a referral program or a program for new users. If they do offer a promotion for first-time users, they’ll notify you and post in the Contests & Promotions section of its Help Center.
How to Get Turo Promotions
From time to time, Turo may email or send you a push notification about a promotional offer. They may send a promo code or a coupon with a promo code attached. To be notified about Turo promotions:
- Sign up for a free account and log into Turo.
- Go to your Account page.
- Enable email notifications for “Promotions and announcements.”
To enable push notifications from Turo:
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- Choose “Notifications.”
- Open the option for Turo and turn notifications on.
How to Apply a Turo Promotional Code
You apply most promo codes at checkout after joining quickly with a free account. Sometimes you’ll enter a code on your Account page. Check the email for instructions.
Promo codes at checkout
- To enter a promo code at checkout, tap the prompt “Enter promo code” before you finalize your trip.
- These promo codes are valid for one trip only.
- If the amount of the promotion is more than the cost of the trip, you can’t use the remaining amount toward another trip.
Promo codes on the Account page
- To enter a promo code on your Account page, enter the code in the Travel credit box and tap “Apply.”
- These promo codes add to your travel credit balance.
- Turo auto-applies the travel credit to the cost of your next trip.
- They apply available travel credit to your trips until the full travel credit balance has been used.
- Promotional travel credit is subject to expiration after 180 days.
Turo's Customer Support team may directly add travel credit to an account in resolving a customer service issue. Customer service travel credits don’t require the user to take any action, and they don’t expire.
What are Turo Discount Codes?
Some hosts may send their guests a discount code for future travel. These discount codes are unique to the guest. They entitle that guest to receive a percentage discount on the stated amount on their next Turo booking with the host. Discount codes are valid for single use. The discount code will be voided if the booking expires or is declined, changed, or canceled.
To take advantage of host-given discount codes, guests must:
- Receive a discount code from a host
- Book a trip with that same host and enter the discount code at checkout
- Complete checkout within 90 days of receiving the discount code
- Are non-transferable
- Are not for resale
- Can’t be combined with other promotional offers
- Can’t be used for any booking previously made